Jefferson Swivel and Secretary

Friday, May 27, 2011

Moving into the shop...Finally



It's been over a month since we first got the house we are moving in to. We got everything signed yesterday and started the process of moving. I have one load now out to the shop and hopefully if everything goes good I'll get the rest out there today and tomorrow. This shop is huge, I was walking around yesterday once I had my trailer unloaded and I still have so much room, it's going to take a while to get used to that. I'm going from a 20x20 shop to a 30x50. I'll be able to have two workbenches, one for students and my main bench. I have 2 lathes that can now be set up the way I want. It's a dream shop for me. I'm sure I'll fill it up with stuff eventually but man is it nice to have so much room.

No comments:

Post a Comment